Below is our Winter menu. Please note where used in preparation, the cooking oil used is vegetable oil and spreads are vegetable oil based. In addition to this no salts are used in the cooking process.
We offer water as a drink with all meals. All meals served are halal.
• Chicken & mixed vegetable (sweetcorn, peas and carrots) pie with mashed potato
• Mackerel Wholemeal Pasta Bake with onions, garlic, tomatoes, courgettes & leeks
Stewed Fruit with custard
• Chilli con carne with tomatoes, onions, garlic, herbs, kidney beans, basmati rice & green beans and peas
Flapjacks with fresh orange slices.
• Vegetarian sausage with cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, potato waffles & spaghetti hoops
• Cheese & tomato pizza with mozarella and spinach leaves & a warm mixed bean salad with sweetcorn.
Sliced bananas & custard
• Shepherd’s pie with carrots, onion & swede, with a side serving of green beans
• White fish steamed in seasoned milk, with sweet potato mash & peas and shredded cabbage.
Apple pie & ice cream
• Caribbean chicken with mangoes & radishes in a black bean sauce, served in wholegrain mini pitta bread with sliced cucumber and tomatoes.
Bread Pudding and custard
• Cannelloni filled with spinach, lentils, mushrooms & onions
Carrot cake with natural yoghurt
• Cheese & vegetable bake, with mozzarella, tomatoes, onions, courgettes served with potatoes and broccoli
• Spaghetti Bolognese with garlic, onions, tomatoes, diced carrots and mushrooms
Warm fruit compote which includes apricots, prunes, pears and fromage frais yoghurt
• Prawn and noodle stir fry with Chinese vegetables (beansprouts, water chestnuts, peas and sweetcorn)
Rice pudding and sultanas
• Roast chicken, roast potatoes, vegetable gravy, carrots and broccoli.
Soft cheese and crackers
• Vegetable curry with brown rice, haricot beans, courgettes, red cabbage, green beans, onion, garlic, tomatoes, peppers and herbs
Banana cake and custard
• Fish fingers, mashed potato, with mini corn on the cob and leeks.
Fresh fruit salad
• Italian meatballs and wholemeal spaghetti with garlic, onions and tomatoes, topped with parmesan cheese, served with a grated carrot and sweetcorn salad
• Couscous with pumpkin seeds, cranberries, courgettes, carrots, peppers, red onion, sweet potato and mushrooms.
Bananas and custard
• Donnas chicken seasoned with onions, garlic, tomatoes, basil and thyme. Served with basmati rice broccoli and green beans.
Mild cheddar and crackers
• Home made fish cakes (made with salmon and white fish) with carrots, peas and chips
Chocolate krispies with dried fruit.
• Mixed vegetable (sweet corn and peas) pasty, with onions and cheese served with boiled new potatoes with butter and herb dressing
Swiss roll and custard